Black Friday shopping?

If you have decided where you will be shopping, post it here!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• I'm done with Xmas shopping except that I need to find a Nintendo ds, so I'm hoping I can find a good deal on one somewhere on Black Friday. Besides that, I am just planning to go to Bed Bath and Beyond for their 20% off, and to Bath and Body Works where they have a nice tote full of full sized products for $15 with a $40 purchase.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Like every year...Walmart, then on to target, and kohls. Head to the mall afterwards. It is soo worth the madness. I will be done with my shopping after this day. I will be 39 weeks prego this year...
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Check out www.blackfriday2009.com you can look at all the store's add's! I am going to toys r us, Wal-mart and Target! I'm soooooo excited!
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 10:15 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Oh hell no...I never go shopping on black friday...there are to many MEAN shoppers and the cashiers are always pissed off.
    You can still get good sales on other days also.
    housecat1965

Answer by housecat1965 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• It is not my job to help retailers get "in the black"

Answer by rkoloms at 9:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I do my shopping online. www.youravon.com/rebekahmiller. Im giving everyone FREE shipping and a discount for BlackFriday!
    beka03

Answer by beka03 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2009