how can i deal with this!!!!!!???

i am BEYOND exhausted, seriously. I dont evenn know how i am typing this right now, I have asked soo many times if this is normal but i am goin to try one more time.... I have a 14 month old daughter that wakes up 3-4 times a night. And i am 19 weeks pregnant. I am SOOOO exhausted i cant think straight, i can't remember anything its just KILLIN me. I feel like i am dying.!!!!!!! i have energy for absoloutley NOTHING. i feel like somethin is wrong with me bc i am so tired i have never been this tired in my life i feel like i am in a fog all the time. please help me and tell me is this normal to feel like this when sleep deprived or is somethin else wrong with me.. all my blood test come back normal.

bbd75939

Asked by bbd75939 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's just sleep deprivation hun. Ask for some help! Nap when the baby does. Drink coffee. I buy decafe and put it in a regular container so when I wake up I'm just tired enough to believe it'll help. It's a nifty little trick.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 5:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2009