What are you the most depressed about?

I miss going to work everyday except now I would prefer to work part-time.If I could work p/t I would be happier.Need to vent,I know about jobs,just want to vent,also others need to..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Right at this moment, I'm most depressed about the fact that I won't see my boyfriend for at least two weeks. He's an over the road truck driver, so he's gone about 3 weeks at a time. :( But those 3 days we get together when he's home are the best days ever. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I am just soo over working out everyday and not having any results everyone says stay with it but it is so hard after a baby to bounce back and I get depressed.....
    stylistmom773

Answer by stylistmom773 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• The hole in my roof.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• That my family is about to lose our house because some stupid huge conglomerate (sp) of a company, filled with people who make entirely to much money, have decided that we make to much money on paper to qualify for a loan modification program. Which is funny because all of the debt management companies I contacted told me to file bancruptcy, I don't want to do that because it's my debt, I need to pay it. SOB's! I HATE BEING POOR! And yes, I work two jobs, we have no cable, cells, internet ( I use it at job #1-yes my boss knows) I don't get my hair, nails done, we don't go out to eat, to the movies, etc....It's just frustrating when you do everything you think you could be doing and they shut you down.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I'm not depressed about anything at the moment just a little ticked at my boss for assuming I should use my personal vehicle to drive the people from the group home I work in around. Hello! That's what we have agency vehicles for!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My weight, I'm starting this 20 days raw thing where you only eat raw foods and I'm hoping it will help out some
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 6:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I get depressed about my family (mom and brothers) being so split and that we did not grow up close.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My hubby being deployed and being away from my family and friends. They live in VA and I'm in Co now.
    Anonymous

• my muffin top...
    leefraagh

Answer by leefraagh at 8:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• not being able to buy for my kids for christmas and not having enough money to further my education so i can provide for my family better.....living with my inlaws and having no where to go ):
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2009