Here I am...again.

So, I've decided to return to the TTC club after a year. My DH and I have been trying for a baby off and on "actively" for nearly 7 years. I've had several miscarriages but, I'm willing to give it one more healthy try.

Anyone in the same boat that would like to be my "buddy"?

crazypianochick

Asked by crazypianochick at 5:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i have def not been trying as long as you but wanted to come by and say GL and baby dust! DH and I just got married 5 months ago (as of today actually) and have been trying for a baby for a month, since my depo wore off. we each had a son coming into this, but this would be our first together.

baby dust

AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Well, Amanda. Congrats on the latest nuptials and baby dust to you. I just keep positive. It's the best I can do.
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 6:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My husband and I have been trying for 4 almost 5 months now. I am hoping this month is maybe the lucky month but I don't know. I don't really want to get my hopes up too much. My doctor had me on provera for 10 days a few weeks ago so we will see if that helps straighten things out a little. I wish you the best of luck!!!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 3:14 AM on Nov. 21, 2009