Can you tell the difference?

One of these two quotes comes from a White Power website. The other comes from a CM mom who insists she is not a racist. Can you tell which one is which?

"If Islam is not carefully watched it will only be a matter of time before GODS PRESCRIPTIONS are being prescribed here."

"They are dead set on bringing the world's citizens under the bloody rule of Islam. Infidels (non-Muslims) are being and will be slaughtered like sheep. "

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's not strictly racist since Islam is not a race but it is ignorant and bigoted. A small minority of people who claim to be muslim are out to kill innocent people. That doesn't mean that all muslims are bad, not by a long shot. I'm sure we could all name several terrorists and murderers of all different religions.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• The terrorists within Islam are dead set on bringing sharia law throughout the world they have stated it flat out over and over again..

as for white power sites Id not know I dont go to them..

I do know there was a post last night and within it were some things to cause me to do a double take..the justification of the stoning to death of another woman..appalling
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• This would all be inconsequential if radical Islamic extremists would leave us alone, wouldn't it?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• So I take it that means neither of you ladies can see any difference between the white power quote and the CM quote?
    Anonymous

• I mean, quit cutting off people's heads!!!!!!!!, and people would think about something else!

Simple.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Simple.

You're right. A simple yes would've been more than enough.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous So I take it that means neither of you ladies can see any difference between the white power quote and the CM quote?

This would all be inconsequential if radical Islamic extremists would leave us alone, wouldn't it?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• 3 letters. It won't kill you. Just say them. y-e-s
    Anonymous

• Islam does need to be watched are the islamic terrorists not our bigest threat from terroism now?

stop trying to make all those who are realizing the reality out to be racists ..this shit is getting really old
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Islam does need to be watched

The white Muslim Serbian refugee family up the street from me that moved here after escaping the war needs to be watched? The black Muslim professor at the college a few towns over that teaches algebra and trig needs to be watched? Maybe it's only the brown Muslims you think need watching?
    Anonymous