Questions about meditation in reference to earlier post......

I posted a question earlier about telepathic communication.
To my surprise, many of you believe in this practice. I have never experienced this before and have little background on this topic. However, I know what I'm feeling is not my imagination and there seems to be a strange connection that is strong. For those of you who understand this, can you explain this process to me a little better? What steps do you take if you are trying to communicate mentally with someone close to your heart that is not presently involved in your life? I would appreciate a little guidance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, generally, I try to find a nice, quiet spot to sit down. I close my eyes and concentrate on that person. I imagine their face and basically imagine that I am having a conversation with them like they are actually there. It seems to work quite well for me. But, it can take's alot of concentration.

-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2009