Anyone had results with Tracy Anderson's workout DVDs?

buddy1212

Asked by buddy1212 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I love Tracy Anderson's Mat Workout. Targets everything, great music, and you will feel it the next day. I saw results in 2 weeks. Its just excellent for toning. The ab dance takes some practice but its fun and you feel sexy trying. I have all her DVDs and I found the Post pregnancy one the hardest(go fingure) but you can modify. I get bored easily with DVDs and the Mat workout has been my favorite for over a year. Also check out Bikram yoga. Thats my routine, Bikram and Tracy Andersons Mat workout. If you go to Amazon you can find a million reviews and youtube has samples. Bikram.com has class location and youtube has samples as well.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Why don't you see if you can borrow one from the library before you buy?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:46 AM on Nov. 22, 2009