Have you ever known someone

That was barely preg. but acted like they were already 9 months!! My co-worker isnt as far along as I am, and shes driving the office crazy! shes CONSTANTLY complaining! I dont think shes had a good day yet! She was a size 0, i STILL dont see her baby bump, but she keeps talking about getting fat, and being sick, and needing to work out...its the most disgusting annoying thing ive heard!!!! Have you ever known someone that was just too pregnant, or treated it like a handicap?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My roommates ex. Good god almighty. The girl was barely 3 months first time I saw her and she was complaining about how she was so fat. Girl barely looked like she had tummy pudge. Last time I saw her I was around 32 weeks and she was around 20. She kept going on about how I had no idea what it was like to have a baby on my bladder, and how sick she was of having the baby kick her. I told her just wait until yours gets up in your ribs. She went off about how I didn't know what she was going through and that she may not be as far along as I am but her pregnancy was so much more difficult on her. Grrrrrr!
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 8:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• No. i have luckily never ran accorss anyone like your co-worker. It sounds to me like she has some kind of eating disorder....anorexia. Maybe she needs to go get professional help. i think it is her eating disorder(if she has one) that is her handicap, not her pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• The 15 year old girl who lives across the street from my very good friend was barely two months pregnant, resting her hands on her "bump" and walking like an overdue pregnant woman!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 7:01 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• That's what I see alot of! Girls tiny like a size 0 that are pregnant and already wearing shirts saying "I'm not fat, I'm knocked up!" and walking around with their hand on like PP said their "bump."
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2009