going out alone

would your SO/DH be mad if you wanted to go out to the bar on a friday night with some friends? without him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine would, only because that is one agreement we both have, no clubs or bars without the other...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• No, he doesn't really care. We go out without each other sometimes.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 7:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• no, why do we need to be up each others asses all the time?
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 7:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• No he wouldn't mind and on the rare occasion I do he usually drops and picks me and my friends up. Its nice to get a little tipsy with the girl and know everyone will get home safe. We usually go to a restaurant and get a little buzzed on wine at the table...more my scene.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Nope, he wouldn't care. As long as I allow him the same freedom, he doesn't have anything against me having a girls night out.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• He wouldnt care, but its not something either one of us do. Were more hang out at the house have people over or go to our friends houses!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 8:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• once in a while, wouldn't be an issue, like three or four times a year with the girls kind of thing. But I knew a co-worker who's wife went out every Friday night (we worked second shift) and I told him out right there was no reason a married woman needs to bar hop every week. He tried to tell me it was different because I had grown up in the suburbs and they grew up in the city. Two years later, they were divorced why? Because one, she cheated on him. And two, she was younger than he was by about 5 years, and she just really wanted to play house and when all her single friends were out having fun, she wanted to be single too. He's remarried now to a wonderful woman and they have a daughter, so it ended happily for him.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 9:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2009