I HAD SOME RATHER IRREGULAR THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME CAN YOU PLEASE READ TO HELP ME..

I HAD SOME CLEAR SLIME TO COME OUT MY PRIVACY..IT NEVER HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE PLUS I HAD SEX RIGHT AFTER MY PERIOD LAST MONTH..NOW THIS MONTH MY PERIOD WAS VERY VERY PINK,IT WAS LITE BUT NOT TO LITE PINK BLOOD..NEVER HAD THIS COLOR BEFORE..COULD IF BE THAT I CAN BE PREGNANT??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Test it sounds like you are.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 8:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• take a test dont ask us
    Anonymous

• I CAN ASK WHO I WANT..BITCHES LIKE YOU MAKE YOUNG LADIES SCARED TO ASK QUESTIONS THATS WHY SO KIDS ARE HAVING KIDS..BUT DONT COMMENT MY QUESTION IF YOU GONNA HAVE A SMART COMMENT..
    Anonymous

• I heard when you're pregnant you do get an increase in CM. It could be (since you had a period this month) ovulation. I don't know hun, I'd take a test just in case! GL!! :)
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• dont get so offensive over that first reply. its true, none of us can tell you if you are pregnant, only a test can.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 10:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• A friendly internet reminder: Typing in all caps indicates YELLING AND ANGER. Proper internet etiquette dictates that you do not type in all caps unless you want the reader to feel as though you are screaming at them. Screaming at people will not get you the advice you seek. Neither will calling people bitches.
    Anonymous