How long...? Maybe TMI for some sry

How long after having a baby should you bleed, geez I just had baby number 3 an seems like the bleeding isn't gonna stop didn't bleed like this with other 2

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i had bleeding for about a month and ahlf when i had my son. it was horrible.
    Anonymous

• the normal amount of time is 6wks it can stop for some as early as 2wks but last as long as 10 weeks but normally you will stop between 5-6wks
    Anonymous

• I was the same. It took about 7 weeks in total. My sil said she noticed that every time that she had a baby it took longer for the bleeding to stop. She has four. Think about it. You are probably doing more with having two at home this time so you aren't sitting and resting as much. The more you do the longer the bleeding will happen.
    Anonymous

• I felt like I was bleeding literally for forever. I bled for about a month then the day of my six week checkup i started my period.

it sucked. :/
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 8:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2009