Should my 4 month old be spitting up clear stuff?

My DD who is 4 months old (2 months adj age) is now eating 6 ounces each feeding. She has been spitting up large amounts of clear stuff. There is no milk in it just clear and it has no smell. My husband thinks that it is because of her starting to teeth. What could it be? Should I call the after hours like at the doctors office and have a nurse call me back? Or just wait till monday when she goes for her 4 month shots? She is not running a fever. She has done it a little a few days ago but has done it twice in the past half hour tonight. What should I do??

lilyemama

Asked by lilyemama at 7:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• burp her more, id wait until monday at her app. unless this keeps happining
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• no I would wait.. she is getting more food and its new to her body ,, maybe you should cut back and oz and add rice cereal in it instead IT will fill her up but not over stuff the stomach with more fluid see if it she still spits it up.. but in any case I would wait no worrys mama!
    seatabugmama

Answer by seatabugmama at 7:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2009