HPV

Who has or have had it? WHat tpye? Tell me your story. I am very interested.

Amberoz

Asked by Amberoz at 8:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Health

• i dont have it, but one of my best friends had it & she got cervical cancer or w/e and they had to scrape the cancers cells off, and then when she got pregnant they told her they werent sure if she would be able to carry full term but she did, she just had to be on bed rest for most of the pregnancy ... im not really sure if she still has it or anything else about it, havent talked to her in a while
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I've known about mine for 15 years. I had 2 colposcopies, 2 cryosurgeries and went on to carry and deliver 3 full term babies. The virus will always stay in your body and many people have it and don't know it because it stays dormant. I've gone for 13 years now with it being dormant.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 21, 2009