How can pay pal be scammed?

i asked in the shopping section... But no answer..
I posted my cell phone for sale and some one wants to buy it but can only use paypal..I have never done it or used it..How does it work lol

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 8:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pay pal is great. You need to set up a paypal account too. You have different options. You can put it directly on your debit/credit card, you can have your own paypal debit card, or you can just keep it in your paypal account to use to buy stuff. Also they are so great that if someone scams you, paypal will reimburse you.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Paypal is your best bet. It is super easy to set up an account and you get protection from scammers. I shop online tons and wouldn't feel comfortable not using paypal. One time I bought something on Ebay and the seller never shipped. I filed a complaint with Paypal and was reimbursed.
    leefraagh

Answer by leefraagh at 8:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• PayPal is very secure at protecting private information, encryption, and keeping your private info from entering another person's computer.
    Visit their website to read about them and their services. Speak with one of their reps for any questions you may have.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2009