Are you ever lonely in your marriage?

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, every time he deploys. But I love him so we make it work.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I get lonely alot. My husband works 5:30 pm to 4:30 am and I work 7:30am -4:30pm...it sucks. On the weekend hes to tired to do anything. We never do anything just me and him and its frustrating. I dont know your situation but I can tell you that being in a marriage feeling lonely SUCKS
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• No, he works graveyard from 12am-8:15am and he usually stays up until 3pm and then he goes to sleep. He also starts school again monday so its gonna be a little harder for me but its ok I'm used to it plus he's doing it to better our finances. I'll probably be working soon from 1am-6am so we'll actually get to see eachother more because I told him that once I'm working he can quit his job and concentrate on school.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yeah there is so much going on sometimes we cant even find the time to just sit down and talk there is always something which is neither of our faults just life and kids and jobs and family..... it goes on but when we do have the time we make the most of it
    michellej135

Answer by michellej135 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2009