Feeling under the weather.

Hey I am a big chicken so this is anon. Sorry to those that annoys.
I feel like crap. I mean this past week has been on thing after another and no thing is getting fixed. I feel so alone, my best friend is really depressed and is shutting me out. My husband is half way across the planet, so I can't really talk to him much. My mother is a talker not a listener. I have a few friends but no one I am close enough to talk to about this. I think I am getting sick. Can someone be me for awhile and I will go to a spa? Anyone else down, anyone have anything good or happy to share. Cheer me up or join me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am sorry that you are feeling low. It could be that you are coming down with something, although with your husband so far away and the people you have to talk to not much help, that isn't making matters any better. Try to pamper yourself as much as you can. Treat yourself to your favorite food, your favorite book or movie. Some walking in the fresh air sometimes helps. Depending on how sick you feel, some soup and cuddling under a warm blanket, some juice or ginger ale. Feel better soon!

Answer by Bmat at 9:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I'm dating again, after 3 years of being married to a very very abusive man, I am dating a wonderful guy who is nice to me. On top of that, I have cancer type problems and they are in remission right now, hooray! I hope you feel better.
    Anonymous

• Sweetie, I am so sorry things are the way they are for you. If you want, you're welcome to pm me if you need someone to talk with. (((((((HUGS)))))))
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Thank you for the support, I cried when I read them. I needed that. Again that you for the support and reminding me that things will get better. Cause at this point really what else could go wrong. I hope this is rock bottom.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Nov. 21, 2009