why is it so ok to hate the Christians?

Seriously? Can someone give me a logical explanation as to why it's not ok to hate any other religious group, race, preference, but any time Christianity comes up, the insults start flying?
Like religious right is an insult?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Have you considered that hate against other groups gets condoned too (eg Scientologists), but that you noticed it more when directed against Christianity because you're a Christian?

Ask an American Muslim some time about how some people reacted to them after 9/11.
    Clairwil

Answer by Clairwil at 9:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• Because they are the majority... that is also why it is okay for other races to speak hate towards white people. When there is a majority they will always be the "bad" guys.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Because if they are going to dish it, they better be able to take it.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 9:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Because a large majority of them are so hateful, I mean come on they are spending all this time because to people of the same sex LOVE each other. That right there makes them a target to MANY people.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I would hazard a guess that it is because they seem to be the most judgmental of religions. I have never been insulted by a Jew, or a Muslim, or a Buddhist, or Pagan. As a Christian I have been routinely insulted by other Christians.
    Photobucket
    I am not saying it is ok to hate any religious following, but I sure get sick of being told I am going to hell all the time under the pretext of "helping" me
    Anonymous

• Christians are the only ones who take it upon themselves to curse everyone who disagrees with them to an eternity of torture and burning in a lake of fire. In other words, others do uno them as they do unto others.
    Anonymous

• hmm anon so those who wants to slice off your head right now are no harm?..you are more angered over being offended by words..LOL

demented as all hell
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• There is no entire religion that wants to slice off my head. There are select few extremists who do. On the other hand, every Christian thinks I'm going to some place they call Hell because I refuse to join their misogynist religion.
    Anonymous

• tnmomofive...who are you referring to? You answer seems a bit out of context. You might try rereading the responses.
    Anonymous

• Oh sheesh .lol

anyway OP because us christian are so evil and rotten we are all out in the streets with weapons at people saying accept Christ or die..(sarcasm)
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2009