Unsupportive SO???

We have 3 kids 20mos, 5 & 6 and I am in school FT after a 4 yr wait just to start my program. Child care does get pricey for me to go though. We have a lady from home who watches the baby and takes the older two to 2 seperate schools and she is reasonable but it adds up. Well my SO is supportive when he wants and he is complaining about child care and the program is 2 years for the Associates and he keeps asking when I will graduate...The day has not changed and its so frustrating! 2011!! GRRRR I told him its a 2 yr degree its always been and 2 yr degree and it will always be a 2 yr degree. Sure would be nice if he listened! I am just stressed to the max and frustrated. I am barely through the 1st semester so just 3 more to go! SIGH

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in

• Sounds like he is trying to tell you something. GET A JOB. So you have had 3 kids with this guy and it never dawned on you to get him to marry you after the first kid or before the first kid.

Answer by louise2 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• so if she's not married to him he isn't obligated to be supportive? it's less of a wise investment for her to get through school?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• louise2 is an idiot! Mariage is over rated and one does not have to be married to show love!
    Anonymous

• Not an idiot. Just speaking my mind.

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• some people don't believe you have to be married to show your love...Thats just simple minded and judgemental to think there is only one way to be which in your eyes is MARRIED! She is going back to school to better herself and asked for advice not a reply from the morale police! I hate idiots liek you!
    Anonymous

• You can get a 2 yr degree in less than 2 yrs if you go year round. Some schools even offer weekend short-semester classes. Some classes can be tested out of so you don't have to waste time attending a semester of classes if you know the subject matter. There are even online classes for some programs. Talk to your counselor and see if there is some fast track way of getting through the program.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2009