please pray for me....

i have had a hard time this past month...i lost my father 3 weeks ago... i had to quit some of my college and am behind in the rest. I had a miscarriage yesterday. my sons asthma is really acting up. i am soo tired. i am having trouble at my job. ans this morning my car broke down. i am just tired...this is with in the past few weeks. i am a Christian. i am in a lot of emotional pain due to the loss of my father and baby.,..i am in physical pain aswell...i am still bleeding from losing my baby. i am weak and tired. i am scared. please pray for me. I am 25. i feel like i just need to cling to the Lord right now. i dont know what to say. i am just hurting please pray for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am so sorry I will of course pray for you.
    Anonymous

• You are doing the right thing. You have the right to feel the way you do. Talk to people and ask for help. I am so sorry to hear your losses. The good news is things will get better. You seem like you know how to handle your problems and emotions. Do something nice for yourself...take a bath, get a pedicure...you get it....AND YOU DESERVE IT!! you are in my prayers.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 10:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• i am just tired. thank you. i am waiting for the storm to pass. i feel as though that is all i can do right now is pray and wait.
    Anonymous

• Hi,
    I will certainly pray for you. I write all these requests in my prayer journal. And I would also like to pray for you right now.
    "Dear Lord,,
    This young lady is hurting and tired right now. My heart goes out to her. I have been right where she is. So Lord I ask that you would hold her close. You are our loving Father and you have promised to be a father to the fatherless, so let her feel your arms close around her. Father grant physical rest and healing. Help her son's asthma to be better controled. Just comfort her heart and make your love so very real to her. Help me to pray for her often and if I can say any words that might comfort give them to me to share with her. Thank you that you are a God that cares for our every need.
    In Jesus name
    Amen"
    Please feel free to pm me anytime, I lost my dad 4 years ago and have been through many losses in the past few years. It would be my honor to help in any way.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH TQ
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• thank you so much...the Lord is the only way i will make it thru all this...
    Anonymous