Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

If your ex husband through a fit cause you asked him to watch his kids for a week cause your dad bought you plane tickets to be with the family for thanksgiving? His mom is coming into town for the week to visit and he was worried about who would watch the girls on mon and i mentioned his mom and he said she would be to busy doing something on the computer. I thought she was coming here to visit. And then he tells me he wants to keep half the child support cause he's keeping them for a week. So i got upset about it cause that money helps me out cause i always have them so he yelled at me and said"KEEP THE F*CKING CHILD SUPPORT". Then my daughter told me tonight that his step son hurt her so i told him what she said and he basically made her sound like she's a liar. Im so sick of dealing with him! He wouldn't act like this if my husband was home but he's in iraq right now. And he did our divorce papers way back when cause...

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • i was stupid and i let him. Any way he has 51% and i have 49% even though there with me all the time.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

  • Do not deal with your EX. Just do not call him or speak to him unless he calls you.
    Call your DAD and tell him you are not comming unless the kids can come to.

    Answer by louise2 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

  • op here...but neither of us can afford for the girls to come except for the new baby witch he has not met yet and she's sitting in my lap so it wont cost for her. And i havent seen my fam in 4ever.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

  • He can't keep half the child support unless the court says he can. Take the girls to him and go on your trip. He will work things out. Unless the step son "hurting" her was sexual or truly dangerous then deal with that when you get back. If it was serious then call cps and tell the to investigate. If the grandmother will be there then maybe the step son can't get to her and hurt her again.

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

  • op here.. well my daughter said that he was pulling her by her arms and she fell and got hurt and she was crying and he wouldn't let her see her daddy. She's 5 by the way.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

  • you need to not go, I dont care how long its been, tell your dad to come to you. You cannot leave your dd in a home where someone hurt her!Dont"deal with it when you cget back" as suggested, even if it was just kids being kids...I ouldnt enjoy myself w2orrying. When we have kids, we have to give up alot of things we by=ut there it is. plus, a small child is not that expensive to fly, google some tickets and take her.

    Answer by Bearsjen at 12:38 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.