I have 3 kids my 8 year old is sick What should I do with my other 2 kids. I want to prevent them from getting sick. I have a 3 year old and a 7 month old. My 8 year old has a fever and a runny nose.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It is hard to prevent all the kids from getting sick. If one is. You might as well let them all get sick . Get it over with all at once. That's how I did it.

Answer by louise2 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I have 5 kids and when one of mine comes down with something they go to their room. I spray lysol everywhere and the sick kid is kept away from all the others. Sometimes despite my best efforts they all get sick but I would say more often than not keeping them seperated works.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• well they have already been exposed. Most germs are highly contagious right before the first signs appear to several days into it. Get lysol and hand sanitizer but more than likely they have already been exposed to the worst part.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:54 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• They're already been exposed as mentioned. Give it two weeks and then consider yourself in the clear if they don't come down with it. Meanwhile...just use the usual, daily precautions for illness prevention. The ones you use all the time anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Nov. 21, 2009