I sometimes roll my eyes at some women on here and now I am one of those women....

I always see questions like "could i be pregnant" "im nervous do you think im pregnant" and so on and so on and im always like take a test why do they come on here to find out if we think they are pregnant. Now here I am doing the same thing.
I got my period Oct 1st and on October 8th my bf and I had unprotected sex for the first time in seven months (things are crazy with two kids) I got my period again on November 2 but for the past two weeks Ive been really nauseous and just blah! I took a test and its negative. Could I still be pregnant or is what Im feeling just nerves and stress for the holidays?
Im just nervous because I got my period 1/5/08 and we had sex on 1/11/08...then I got my period 1/22/08 and I didnt get one in February and in the beginning of March I took a test and it was postive. Im nervous...should I take another test? Do you think I could be? The test would of been postive by now, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, if you had your period at the beginning of the month, you shouldn't be able to take a test and get a correct result for a month AFTER your last period. And what does your periods 9-10 months ago have to do with now? Just take another test in a few weeks. Stess could be making you feel bad right now. Good luck!!! :-)
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I believe the test would have been positive by now. And even if you bled, it may not have been a genuine period. Some women experience monthly bleeding similar to their period throughout their entire pregnancy. Take a test again in a few days/weeks.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 9:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2009