What are some ideas for a fun sweet romantice date but under $40

31angelmommy3

Asked by 31angelmommy3 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• one of my favorite dates that I do on occasion with my husband will cost you under 15 dollars. We like to get subway (5 dollar foot longs, and a couple sodas) and head to the park where we can sit and just enjoy being with each other! Then after awhile of sitting and talking, then we take a walk. It is some of my most favorite times with my husband.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• movies than out for icecream. or go to park pack ur own lunch ..
    skating .... bowling...
    Anonymous

• Oh to add to my comment. We went through a job loss awhile back and had to be very creative on dates if we wanted to get out of the APT at all. We would just sit outside and read, go for walks, rent a movie from the redbox and make popcorn. I am very good at coming up with ideas when you have no money. If you need any help, just let me know.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Sweet... deffinitly good ideas :)
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• when we cant afford anything big we just go for a drive on the back roads, we used to do that when we were dating just get away and get some alone time and its still a nice way to get away...we grab snacks at the gas station and have a mini road trip
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• If you want to go out to a place, go somewhere that has free or 1/2 price appetizers for happy hour (usually 4 - 7pm around here), get a few to share then maybe out for ice cream and a nice walk.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2009