Baby blues after 4 months?

I'm still feeling the baby blues and my little one turned 4 months on the 12th. Anyone else experienced this?

finallyamom40

Asked by finallyamom40 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes honey, I am 7 months post partum and still going thru it. It can last for the first yr, thats how long it takes our bodies to get back on track hormonally. That is also why women are supposed to wait at least a yr between pregnancies...have yoou poken to a professional about how you are feeling? there is no shame in asking for help hona nd things can get bettter. good luck and let me know if you need an ear...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Think my hormones finally leveled off @ bout 5 1/2 mo but I still get periods where I don't feel myself. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you feel like you need it!!! We often try to be supermom & don't take care of ourselves as much as we need to. Remeber a happy mom means a happy baby so take care of yourself. Make sure you're getting enough sunshine, 15-30 mins a day to fight the blues.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2009