Ack...I started smoking again

I am so disappointed in myself, but the stress levels have been through the roof and sadly yes it helps me relax

Anyone else go through this ?

I don't do it in front of the kids I smoke only at night after they go to bed maybe 2 a night

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I started smoking when we moved to NY. After almost 3 years of never touching the thing again. Just like you I only smoke when my baby is in bed. I have one cig each night.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• yup...i quit for over a year. then one night the ex husband and i got into it and i had to have a smoke.
    Anonymous

• Mee too. Quit in the past several times, can't seem to keep quit.
    mommeehunnybee

Answer by mommeehunnybee at 10:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I quit smoking in April( me and my boyfriend.)...whell a few weeks ago his grandfather passed away, my aunt found out she had breast cancer, my grandpaw and my mom were both in the hospital...it was to much at once!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2009