?

I wrote earlier about my BF only telling me I need to gte a job when he is pissed off. The thing is.....when am I going to work? We cant afford daycare, and for 8.00, we wont be able to even if I got a job! ANother thing is he also puts down me "staying home and doing nothing" but I think if he had to do it, he might finally realize that SAHM are not lazt sit around do nothing women. My day goes so fast because I am so busy doing a job that he could never do! (not as good as me, anyways, and that is a fact) I love him very much but I just wish he reaized (ive told him so many times) that there are pros and cons to everything! out lives changed drastically and maybe we both resent eachother a little bit, naturally? I "get to stay home" (what he maybe resents?), and he goes to work but "gets social interaction, breaks, and builds relationships outside of the home!" (what I maybe resent?).......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah it seems that way and counseling does help
    Anonymous

• yanno my so and I went thru this...only when he was mad he would throw it in my face...only when he was mad...do you see what I am saying? Hon its not about him understanding that you are not lazy, or about him resenting things...its about him hitting below the belt when you 2 fight. He knows when he says those things to you it hurts you and you want to defend yourself and tell him all you do, so it takes away from whatever you 2 werre pissed about to begin with...I finally told my SO if he saiad it again, he would find himself alone, I said it was cruel and mean and i didnt want that life anymore...and he stopped. and yep even admitted he said it to hurt me...think about it. and gl
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2009