I have a almost 4 month old who won't sleep in crib during the day, help!!!!

mamaof2boys33

Asked by mamaof2boys33 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine didnt start taking a nap in his crib til about six monthes that is normal because my 4 month old wont take a nap in his crib either or the play pin that is normal for us
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My son at that age slept in his swing a lot during the day. Sometimes he slept on his play mat.
    Is it possible for you to let yours?
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Its normal, my daughter didn't even get to her crib at night until four months, try letting her sleep somewhere else during the day.. if its comfortable for her
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Oh mommy!! its ok. I am a first time mommy and my son slept in his swing from 4 to 9 months. He had colic, pooping iiues, pinched nerves, dairy and milk intolerance. its ok - you sleep when they sllep and let them sleep where they are actually sleeping sometimes
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• All four of mine too naps in their swings or bouncy seats when there were under 6 months. Have you tried swaddling him? Sometimes that helps even at 4 months. I'm a huge fan of swaddling. lol It's my cure for any sleep issues... well most anyway. :o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2009