What is the #1 thing...

You and your DH argue/bicker/fight/disagree on????????

Ours is Affection. I dont get any!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we don't usually argue..but we did have a semi-large tiff a few months ago over his bill from a cigar store...i didn 't realize he was spending so much/or/ smoking as often as he was. also, he lead me to believe the cigars he was smoking were around $10, when they were actually double and more.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• The last big fight we had was over him not spending enogh time with us. Other than that we dont fight
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• on the place taht he gives me . (like im not his priority ) well i rather know that our son is his priority , but it'll be nice that he'll give me a better place in his life and not be second (im referring to his family (parents )and frinds !

and also that money has always being an issue cuz hecares about it too much !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Him not doing stuff around the house.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 11:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Him not helping around the house and money.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• usually affection.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Our kids: Either he's too rough and I'm too nice or just the opposite. We can't seem to come to a happy medium.
    Money: He would love to spend it all and I want to save some. I don't know how to save money from our joint account without his noticing or knowing where it is being saved.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:30 AM on Nov. 21, 2009