my BFF is a horder, her house is a total disaster. she is trying to have a baby and it kills me to think of a child living like this

as her BFF what can I do? anything? or keep my big mouth shut and watch the child protection people take the kid away some day. she has 5 puggles and they poop and pee everywhere, and they will jump on that little baby...and its just gonna be crazy..added to this she works 3rd shift and sleeps all day, and I wonder if the child will have any structure at all

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would just talk to her about it. if she truly is a horder then she will find it hard to get rid of things. maybe offer to help her with some cleaning
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• call DR. PHIL
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• lol shay
    Anonymous

• My sister is the same way. Her house is a diaster and she wants a baby so bad (so far she hasn't been able to conceive, which is really a mixed blessing...) I don't say anything to her. But my mom does. It's a sticky situation. My MIL is also a horder and she thinks that my baby is going to be spending every weekend with her. I think not!!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• It is not your business, until it actually puts the baby in danger. You never know a baby could change her, as babies always seem to do for people. I'm sure she will put her child first and if she doesn't you can call CPS. They will make her clean up her act.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Call Dr. Phil he must know the answer. LOL My mom and my aunte that passed away are bad horders. my mom hords newspapers toys and clothes and keeps broken stuff so she can fix it which she hasn't fixed anything yet. She collects cats as well. It's creepy.
    Jeatonic1

Answer by Jeatonic1 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My sister-n-law is married to her girlfriend and she wants to have a baby so bad. I feel sorry for the kid since she has a small house with 10 dogs and at least 15 cats that are inside outside cats. The little boxes aren't cleaned out every day eather. The big back bedroom is ruined and have to take up the floor and tear down the walls since it's full of dog crap and urine. he wife just scoops it to the side of the room for another day. He mom wont go into her house ever. I go with my daughter every once in a while but we stay outside. I wonder how the fridge looks. I"M so sorry for the kid that comes into their lives.
    Jeatonic1

Answer by Jeatonic1 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2009