do you ever lie to your hubby about purchases?

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• no
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• no never he will always find out anyways
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• i wish we had money to where i could get stuff and he wouldnt know the difference. how nice.
    Anonymous

• No. When we do have the extra money I don't get to crazy with it. Two weeks ago we had extra money and he had sent me to the store for some stuff and I had gotten some eyebrow razors and I told him that I got them and he told me it was fine. He gets mad that I don't tell him that I need something.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• sure do, he has no realistic idea how much it costs to keep this house running smoothly and if I can avoid his drama, heck yeah I am gonna fudge a few dollars here and there...why fight over that crap?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:24 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• no, I've done it twice and trust me the fall out was not worth it. LIke when I was really young and stupid and spent our rent (I was the only one working at the time) on a bedroom suit. It was 300 dollars and we were sleeping on a mattress on the floor! The second time was when we were having other marital issues and in an effort to make myself feel better had planned my own bday party. Well not everyone showed up and I had to pay for those spots and it ended up dipping into the money for our mortgage. He wasn't mad about that per say, more that when he asked me about it I told him that I hadn't. But he freaks out over the smallest things sometimes, still I know not to do that ever again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• no, why would I?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 21, 2009