Has anyone miscarried after getting the H1N1 flu shot

I got the shot when I was 7 weeks pregnant, I am 11 weeks now and I miscarried today. The doc said that the Ultra sound showed that the baby died at 7 weeks. Please ladies I beg you do not get the shot . Please google miscarriages after getting the shot you will all be suprised. I am heart broken to think that I shoul of followed my gut instinct. I lost my baby.

Char519

Asked by Char519 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. that's one of the major issues that has been occuring for the pregnant women who got the shot. You should report that (or have your doctor report it) to VAERS.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• here are a few other stories of women who are in the same place you are right now.

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:07 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Im really sorry to hear that happening to you :( I got the shot when i first learned i was pregnant and havent had anything wrong so far. Im almost 19 weeks and the baby is doing great, very active and healthy so far. My thoughts are with you. Are you going to try again?
    keileensmom

Answer by keileensmom at 12:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• A lot of women in the first trimester that get the H1N1 vaccine miscarry. Many women in the third trimester getting the shot go into premature labor.

The vaccine package insert even states that the affects of the vaccine on pregnant women and their fetuses is unknown.

I'm pregnant and I'm not getting near that vaccine. I urge other expectant mothers not to get it either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• im sorry you lost your baby :( I havent gotten the vaccine neither have my children and I don't plan on it either.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:33 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Scary thanks for posting. I'm so so sorry for your loss. My doc has been pushing it and I just kept putting it off now I know why...
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 12:43 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss. I joined the Miscarriage/pregnancy loss support group here on cafemom and it helped a lot after I miscarried. I hope you find peace soon.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:45 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I'm so sorry for your loss.
    wilesmomma

Answer by wilesmomma at 10:42 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I am around 7wks ish and I got the shot a few weeks ago, I didnt have any side affects(just a little sleepy) and am fine.
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 12:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Im sorry to hear about your loss, i got mine only because my doctor advised me to and even sent me somewhere to get it done, no problems here but i am extremely sorry for your loss.
    Casteel_chick

Answer by Casteel_chick at 1:38 AM on Nov. 22, 2009