if you was at walmart.....must read

if you was at walmart and checking out and had a child with you, and the cashier said something under her breath but you was not listeing and you said what did you say and she did not repeat just ignored you, then when i was walking out of the store my neice told me what she said.....what she said was.....damn all this food for one person..isnt she fat enough......
yes that is what she said. what should i do? it really pissed me off. bc who really takes there whole family to walmart to shop for grocieries? i soent like 230 dollars i bought dipars, a big roaster for my mil and a couple gifts for christmas and like 80 dollars worth of food. what should i do?

firstimemomm603

Asked by firstimemomm603 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To the rude person who wants to insult her grammar.... get a life!! Grammar was so beside the point. Sorry Love that someone would be so rude to you... And ppl who are upset and just speaking their mind do make typos. I do it alllllllll ttttthhhhheeeeee TTTTTTIIIIIMMMMEEEEE!!! We all knew what she was trying to say. I DID!!! :0)

I would complain to the walmart store manager and give them the name of the person who rang up your items. Their is a number to her drawer.. And I would also ask for the area managers phone number. Iam NOT a big complainer but in this case. She needs to be dealt with. And should keep her mouth shut if she wants to keep a job in america. ESP during times when Its so hard to find a job!! God Bless you, and Noone should treat ppl like that ever!! xoxo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Complain to the store manager.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Complain to the store manager and please it's We were and he/she/it was. Not we WAS. That makes you sound incredibly ignorant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I would have gone immediately to speak with her supervisor. I would have told her what happened and how disappointed I was in the cashier and demand that she have to take a customer service class.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I would be really upset to, but really just let it go, we all have our days, she might of had a bad day but and that was rude of her but really mamma you know better, just let it go, complaing about it to the manager will not change anything cuz it's wal-mart.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:05 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Gosh, I hate when I'm buying dipers and stuff like that happens!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i wood tel the store manager =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• another point for you
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Some people have nothing better to do.I feel so sorry for some of you women on here.

But anyway, I wouldn't worry about it.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I would call the store and talk to the manger about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2009