are you proud of your husband?

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Im very proud of my husband not only because he is serving our country right now but also cause he is an awesome daddy an awesome husband and just a good person all around.
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I am very proud of mine :) He's a wonderful husband and father. I couldn't ask for a better guy.
    Jacki88

Answer by Jacki88 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I am VERY proud of my husband. He just got out of Iraq and is now in Germany. He is an excellent husband and a wonderful father. I couldn't ask for more.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I love my man and very much proud of him, he does everything for me, he don't disrespect me, his answer to everything is whatever makes you happy babe.

I HAVE TO SAY I WAS TRULEY BLESSED WITH MY MAN!!!!

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:12 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I am very proud of my hubby. He's not only a wonderful, loving, awesome husband and father but he is my best friend even though we've only known eachother for 3 years. I love his soo much. He's also a great provider. I couldn't ask for more.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 12:14 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I'm VERY proud of my husband! he works his tail off to support our family! he's an amazing father, wonderful friend and an awesome partner! I couldn't have picked a better man to spend my life with!

he's great! :)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I'm very proud of my hubby he has overcome a lot and is a great Dad and my best friend I never thought I would meet someone like him and I am thankful everyday
    michellej135

Answer by michellej135 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Absolutely, its hard though because he isn't proud of himself so he doesn't understand why I am so proud of him.

Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:12 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I'm proud of my husband.
    I really am very proud of who he is and what he is to this family.
    I'm proud that I know him, that I married him, and that I spawned his children.
    He is the greatest person, the funniest guy, and the most intelligent man.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:36 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Yes, we married young, he 21 and I 20 and through the years we've made it through sickness, four children and tough financial times strong. He went through collage while working and has worked hard to make sure he's there for his family, he's an awesome father and my best friend; a great husband as well so I have much I am proud of him for.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 1:52 AM on Nov. 21, 2009