is your house spotless all the time?

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Hell no!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:05 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• It's actually never spotless. Sometimes it is cleaner than other times- but spotless does not exist in y world. I would rather spend time with my family than have a spotless house. It is clean- but not spotless. It is lived in and played in!
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i wish!!!! my 4 kids are tornadoes, hurricanes, and mudslides all in one! lmao!!!! just the other day when i refused to clean their mess in the living room, my dd of 6yrs said, "wow, i thought it'd be clean!" i responded to her that i left it for them since they wanted to make a mess and leave it! her mouth dropped open; it was priceless!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• My house is "tidy" never spotless. Only in my dreams....People say my house is very relaxing and inviting. I guess that is a good thing. If it is a home I feel it is never spotless.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 12:18 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Ha!—no!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Usually. It is just the three of us. My son has learned to pick up after himself and so has my husband. We clean as we go so if we get something out it is put up when we are done with it. Keeps the house picked up and easy for me to clean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• No, If it's clean the kids ask "who's coming over"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• yes ridiculously so actually but I am OCD...my medications have helped some but it is the bane of my life...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Pretty much. If someone called and said they'd be here in 5 minutes, I'd just probably have to fluff some pillows and put on some lipstick. I can't stand a disorganized house. My life feels chaotic til the house is pretty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Dec. 4, 2009