23 weeks pregnant, tonight Im my private feels like I have pressure or pain. Kind of like no circulation. Is that a normal pregnancy symptom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to doctor, check up. dont think so..
    babydreamin777

Answer by babydreamin777 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I was feeling the same thing and am 23 weeks also and went to my obgyn and they said that I had protein in my urine and that I had a UTI witch is common in pregnancy Antibiotics should heal it if you are having very frequent urination and pressure down there or if your urine has a strong smell or pain or anything like that you should go to your obgyn but be careful because Macrobid and Bactrum are prescribed during pregnancy alot and it is proven to cause birth defect adn even kill the baby sometime they tried to give me that and I told them to give me Amoxicillin and thye did and I am already improving plus Amoxicillin has no known birth defects or problems with pregnant wemon hope this helps(:
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 1:05 AM on Nov. 21, 2009