Tumor/Cysts Removal?

I need to know if any has had this done, I have to have a cut along my binki line, and remove a pretty big potatoe sized Tumor.

Im looking to go home the next day.
Anything that helped you get out of the hospital faster?

Any one have good stories, I have read alot of horror stories online.

If u had a csection, is the pain the same, I have had one, and was walking the next day, is the pain the same since its cut in the same spot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Health

• I would imagine it would depend on what the cyst is attached to and how much tissue they have to remove to remove it completely. I don't think you can do anything to get out of the hospital faster than over night. They have to observe and make sure you are ok. Overnight is considered Outpatient as long as you leave before a certain time the next day in most places. Just don't be lifting anything heavy when you get out or you'll have to go back and get things repaired.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2009