Worried about drama at son's 1st bithday HELP!

My mother-in-law and a few of my very close friends hate my mother. This is because, long story short, my faience and I were living with with my mother until we got our own place. We then found out that we were having a baby, and shortly after we found an apartment and we were going to move out in a about a month. She abruptly kicked us out with no warning (she is severally bipolar). So we had to stay with friends until we could move in. Our friends and my mother-in-law now hate her for this. I feel that I can't exclude any of them, they are all apart of my son's life. Does anyone know have any ideas as to how to make the party run smoothly, without excluding anyone? I need help! Also, I am inviting my father, who has not seen my mother since my mother was pregnant with me. I am just worried about how everyone is going to react around everyone. Any advise would be appreciated.

kcandie

Asked by kcandie at 12:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• I know how you feel, my sister is married to a cop and my in-laws are out-laws lol. Either way, they are either going to be adults of cause drama. If they do you will just have to politely remind them it is your son's day and if they can't keep it together for a few hours they will have to leave.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Have two parties.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2009