Don't you just HATE when you sit on the toilet and the seat is FREEZING?

I actually remembered something funny I saw on a womens prison show. They were interviewing the prisoner and showed her cell and all neatly stuck around her seat were maxi-pads.....hmm, great idea! But my son wouldn't be too crazy about it.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol that's funny.

uggh yes I hate it when the toilet seat is cold especially when you get out of your nice cozy worm bed and it's cold in the house.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Watching prison shows does make me happy that my toilet seat isn't made out of metal. Brrr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• yes I hate it. I also hate when someone (my DH or DS) tinkles on the seat and then i sit in freezing piddle. Now that sucks!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• If my toilet was metal I would be doing the same thing lol. I hate when I come down in the morning and the seat isn't down...not only is is cold porcelin but the water is freezing
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:13 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I went to a friends camp in northern maine for vacation. Little did I know the potty was still outside!
    Try that at 3am with the thermometer reading 10 below zero. You literally freeze your ass off!
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 7:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• We're a family of 6 and my husband is the only male - he has been 'trained' well to put the seat down each and EVERY time he uses the toilet....LOL!
    Actually, the cold seat never phases me....I shut the heat vents in my bedroom and keep the windows open a few inches so the room is nice and cold - just the way I like it. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:07 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• With 6 people in the house rarely is the seat cold, In the morning just stay in bed for an extra 5 minutes or so and dh will warm the seat up. lol
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 12:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2009