why cant i leave him

i feel so....(everything bad)
i feel like if i had a higher self esteme that i would be able to leave my boyfriend (babydaddy) we have a 2 year old child.
i have a full time job, he doesnt.. he cant hold a job for more than 3 weeks at a time.
i have been with my bf for 5 years..i wish i could leave him.
i feel soo stupid for not being strong enough to leave him.
any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like he needs to grow up and step up. What does he say when you ask him about his job history deal? I mean what is his problem? Are there other reasons why you want to leave him? Is he a good guy?
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:59 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i'd say: he can be "stay at home mr mom'. be happy. your family model can be reversed from the usual - you do have job, and you let him do all 'your' stuff or most of it. might scare him and he'll look by himself to get employment fast. think: would it be better to be ... alone w/ your son/daughter, any better? is he abusing you? none of these, then ... "be united in one". money is not all in life. one day you may really need him. use all his strenghts and manage (U manage) his time wisely. it's win-win situation. if you're short on money, look for extra income. it's not like you won't have roof above your head because of him, right? i'd think 'i'm stupid today thinking of leaving again; that's my weakness, not his'.
    baby133

Answer by baby133 at 4:08 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• don't feel stupid we all feel a since of should we go or should we stay out of pity. You are going to have to pick your head up and decided if that is right for you and your child mainly what do you feel in your heart.
    raerae39

Answer by raerae39 at 5:40 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Make plans to leave. When the time is right for you then leave but it's easier to do when you plan and are prepared. Meanwhile I'd fill up my time with other people (friends, family) and get on with your life. He'll either get pissed and leave, fade out of your life or decide he doesn't want to lose you and he'll straighten up.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• if ur not happy and u have already made ur mind up that u want to leave, then do it, look for an other place dont tell him becouse it will just make it harder. move out when he isnt there. even if u have to go to familys house for a while, get out asap or it will just keep raging out.u dont have to feel bad about anything. tell him to get his life together and u will come back(if thats what u want) mabe if u leave him he will relize he isnt anything without u
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 3:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• thank you for all the replys, i think i needed a little sense knocked into me, your right baby133, he is a good guy, he keeps our place clean,and doesn all the cooking (i help here and there)
    i thinks its a reverse relationship for us, he is mr. mom and i bring home the bacon. i just need to stop being like my dad and Stop worring about how much money i have...i do believe we inherit our parents traits. and thats not always a blessing.
    again thank you al for your suport
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Nov. 22, 2009