is this normal?

my friend is pregnant too and she was asking me if its normal to have this odor in her undies. coz she always have this wet thing in her undies. i was worried i might experience the same. is that normal? or does anyone of you experience the same as my friend experience? pls help her. i really dont know what to answer her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wear a light days during my entire pregnancy because of the light discharge. Later in the pregnancy it will probably get heavier. I wear a pad then!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:18 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I don't think there should really be a bad odor but when you have a lot of discharge in your undies all day long there is going to be some sort of a smell. The discharge will increase throughout the pregnancy. It's not so pleasant always feeling wet down but I guess you just get use to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• She may want to get some pantyliners or serenity pads. There might be some urine leaking from the pressure on her bladder. It will help neutralize it.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 3:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Yeah, it sounds like pregnancy discharge, it's normal. It has a slight smell, but not a BAD odor. If it's bad smelling or itchy she needs to talk to her doctor. And ya'll should buy What to Expect When you're Expecting, it's the greatest book for when you're pregnant!!!1
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• tnx for the answer guys..
    moMhie_cEsz

Answer by moMhie_cEsz at 10:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2009