Have you finished your holiday shopping?

i still have a few more things to grab but i am just about finished my shopping. you?

Asked by PassionDiva_NY at 8:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• I used to start in the Summer-just picking things up here and there and I'd be done by now, but the last few years I have had to wait longer to get started- I have one gift for each kid so far this year.

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:14 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• yes..i started in september, as usual, and picked up things little by little everytime i went out..granted, a lot is for kids, so each week as i grocery shopped @ wallyworld, it wasn't hard to add a toy, or item of clothing, here and there. the only things i have left is for my mom/dad/MIL, but i know what i'm getting them, so its as good as done. plus, my holiday cards are ready to be mailed, too. ready to enjoy the season!

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2009