Have you finished your holiday shopping?

i still have a few more things to grab but i am just about finished my shopping. you?

PassionDiva_NY

Asked by PassionDiva_NY at 8:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• I used to start in the Summer-just picking things up here and there and I'd be done by now, but the last few years I have had to wait longer to get started- I have one gift for each kid so far this year.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:14 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• yes..i started in september, as usual, and picked up things little by little everytime i went out..granted, a lot is for kids, so each week as i grocery shopped @ wallyworld, it wasn't hard to add a toy, or item of clothing, here and there. the only things i have left is for my mom/dad/MIL, but i know what i'm getting them, so its as good as done. plus, my holiday cards are ready to be mailed, too. ready to enjoy the season!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2009