So who is ready for christmas/holidays?

Ive got all my christmas presents wrapped...just waitting on my hubby to come home from out of town so we can move living room around and put up the tree.....I love the holidays!!!!

ToberzMama

Asked by ToberzMama at 8:14 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have most of my yule presents bought but I still need to do some work on them e.g. I have the fabric and patterns for some gifts that still need sewing.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I am just getting started. I like to take my time now, I used to rush in to it and by the time they were here I was ready for them to be over. So this week I am focused on Thanksgiving...until Friday, then I will do a little Black Friday shopping, only because there are some good deals on things people requested. And then take it slow again! No need to rush life away! SAVOR IT!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I am about half way done with my shopping! Toys r us has a bunch of  things on sale on Black Friday that my boys wanted for Christmas so I'm pretty excited about that! I should be done with all my shopping by then! We are going to put up the tree and outside light on Saturday! I'm so excited! I love Christmas!

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 10:07 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• it has been a sucky fall so far...........hard for me to even think about getting into the Christmas spirit. But I am sure the holiday bug will bite me when I see everyone else getting excited. I did manage to buy my kids a Wii............and I am excited to share time with them playing it. Santa is going to bring it for the whole family to use. :)
    Foster_Mom

Answer by Foster_Mom at 10:12 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• We have most of our gift shopping done (not much to buy...lol), we have our new tree, indoor & outdoor decorations bought, now we are waiting for the right time to put it all together.
    I'm like a little kid - I want to do it NOW! LOL....but I don't want anyone complaining or getting sick of it, but I might just say to heck with it and start putting a few things up inside the house this weekend...hehehe. My husband is responsible for the outside decorating and I know he is excited to be able to do it. We bought this house (our first!) almost 3 years ago and never got to decorate for the holidays outside. We had a little extra money so he bought some things and is excited to be able to decorate our house for the very first time!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:56 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• We wren't going to be able to celebrate Xmas here this year. Dh isn't speaking to his family and my mom is out of the picture. Plus there isn't much money to buy gifts. It is going to be very heartbreaking to tell my son Santa isn't coming.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i have not even started shopping, i will start on black friday!
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 6:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2009