Dumb ?! i bought my 8 wk old a outfit last night an i want him to wear it today but i dont have time to wash it! would he be ok if i just put it on him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I do it all the time!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:37 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I never wash my son's clothes first... I don't see why it's needed. They only time we do is if we buy it second hand.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• when my son was that small i always washed first because his skin was so sensitive but now i let him wear them before i wash
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i do if i really want her to wear it lol its no big deal
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i washed a lot of my son's clothes before he was born and realized it wasn't really needed... unless he has really sensitive skin or is allergic to some kind of detergent then i don't both now... honestly i dont see how anyone would have the time to do all that extra laundry, lol
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I wash all my son's new clothes before I let him wear them. Sometimes in the making of the cloth and fabrics they use chemicals to treat them before sewing the items and it's best if you wash clothes first.
    Andrewsmom70

Answer by Andrewsmom70 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I wash clothes first if I have time. My mil works at Children's Place and she tells me to wash them first because they spray all the boxes with insecticide and there are dead bugs in the boxes when they open them up. But the clothes are also in bags. The bugs aren't touching them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• If the clothing is new we don't..unless it is undergarments than I wash them.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i don't watch my sons new stuff or my own. unless it is undergarments
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 9:38 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• its fine without the wash..I feel after a wash the clothes seems more softer for the babies soft skin...its a personal choice
    momsgirl4

Answer by momsgirl4 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 21, 2009