Any suggestions for an for infant rice cereal? I am starting my 4 month old on cereal and was wondering which brand. I am thinking of going with Earth's Best.

abruznocks

Asked by abruznocks at 8:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I never tried Earth's Best cereal. I gave my 2nd son a jar of their sweet potatoes once and he threw them up for some reason. Sweet potatoes were his favorite. I have always used beechnut for pretty much everything.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 9:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I LOVE Earth's Best!!!! They make 3 kinds of cereal, check around for the best prices, I found a big difference between Babies R Us & Target & the supermarket. You can get coupons on line. I feed my 7 mo old daughter organic only & love that Earth's Best is so commited to excellence. I refuse to support Gerber (I'm a green mom & they "claim" to be organic but...)
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 21, 2009