do you feel like you have enough pots and pans to create a good meal

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I think I have too many. Over the years so many people have given me pots and pans. I do love having all of them though because I have plenty to choose from when cooking.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 9:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Yes. Really it only takes one pot to make a good meal. I have a set that's been enough for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Yes I like my pots and pans my kitchen on the other hand not so much I wish it was bigger(it's a galley so it's small) and i feel like I am tripping over myself whenever I am in there cooking/baking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I do. Hubby bought me a really nice professional set. I LOVE my pots and pans. I use them all, too. I love to cook, so it was a really good investment for us. Now, if I didn't like to cook as much as I do, I don't think I would have agreed to the cost.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:58 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I have enought pots and pans but not enough crock pots. I only have one, but would like 2 more. Then I could have my entire meal ready in crock pots for nice dinners.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• More than enough! LOL. But I'm watching my weight and health and so are the relatives so we don't cook elaborate,big meals. We have salads, broiled fish or chicken and veggies. None of that meat,potatoes,gravy,three veggies with cheese sauce,all in serving bowls with tons of butter and salt. No way. My pots and pans are getting dusty!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Well we seemed to do alright last Thanksgiving, so I'm going to say yes.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I have just enough. I hate clutter but luckily I have a hutch in my kitchen that helps out for storage.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I have WAY too many. Sometimes I think I should get rid of about 1/2 of it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2009