When reading the recent questions...

do you make it your personal mission to find someone to bash? It just seems like every question i read has an anonymous answer with a snide rude comment. Why would you do that? Everyone posts things with the intention of getting honest advice or just to get silly responses. They dont do it to be aggravated by those who have nothing better to do. Does nobody believe in the old saying " If you dont have anything nice to say...."?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate when I see people post rude comments. I always report them so the comment can be removed.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 9:08 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I hate it when someone doesnt like something so they go off an make another post about it! jmo
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 9:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Your gonna get all kinds of comments and responses good and bad, no matter what you post, everyone has an opinion and if you post a question people sure give it. Opinions are like assholes everyone's got one :)
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I agree with you! There really are so many rude people on this site. I have been quit disappointed by it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I've seen some pretty obnoxious responses to things that are NOT asking for it. I think some people are just in fowl moods and are using the internet as their outlet. They don't really think about the people on the other end of the question.

That being said, it's not really going to change so we all just have to deal with it. I've noticed that if you ignore them they don't get the response they're looking for and a lot of times just go away.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:37 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I think it's a way for a person to relieve stress or to use CM as an outlet to showcase their meanstreak.
    It's unfortunate, but that's the way it is all over the internet and there is no way to avoid it.
    Thankfully, the overly rude, nasty, and downright hateful posts can be reported and deleted by CM Admin who want to see this site remain a good environment for everyone, too.
    My habit is to just ignore any rude or dumb comments that are trying to start drama and not play into their game. It's the same as I would do if I passed by someone on the street who was making rude comments.
    I relate ignoring to being like a duck. As the water rolls off the ducks back, we should just let negative comments roll off of ours. "Be a duck." :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:44 AM on Nov. 21, 2009