I am running out of ideas!!

This is a pretty random easy question I guess you can say! I have a 18 months old and I'm running out of things to give him for breakfast!! I can't give him the same things everyday because then he'll get sick of it! Hes sick of cheerios and waffles and pancakes and french toast and fruit.. What else can i give him for breakfast? What is everyone else feeding there kids??

KmaRie052008

Asked by KmaRie052008 at 9:20 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Eggs, oatmeal...I chop up fruit from fruit cups and put it in my daughter's oatmeal.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• My son likes yogurt, toast, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, blueberry waffles, scrambled eggs, banana muffins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Oatmeal (the real kind, not the sugar-laden packets), Cream of Wheat, Malt-O-Meal, muffins, un-iced cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs. Kids at that age don't "get sick of" foods too quickly - if you're feeding him a balanced diet you can easily repeat foods. A good breakfast that you can repeat with minor variances would be an egg (scrambled, fried, poached), a peice of whole wheat toast, and some fruit - or a waffle or pancake instead of the toast. Think of foods you'd like and make those. He can eat pretty much everything you can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Eggs, oatmeal, fruit, bagel and cream cheese, pb & j, toast with jelly, scrambled and fried eggs. Poached eggs. Fruit and yogurt. Cream of wheat, cinnamon rolls.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 21, 2009