i left the roast out all nite.....

i put a froozen roast in the microwave to unthaw and forgot about it. i put it in the crock pot to cook, but was woundering if it would still be ok to eat? it looked good from color and smell,didnt look like it went bad.

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 10:21 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Health

• It should be fine, its not like you left it in there for days! It just thawed overnight so it should be fine for today.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:56 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't risk it. If I ever leave something like that out it always goes right into the trash.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 10:26 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't eat it!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I do that all the time. Just nuke it in the microwave to warm it up and it should be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• We often defrost meat on the counter, but it's usually cold in our house so if it does stay out all night I either cook it in the morning or put it in the fridge, as for leftovers, Some times they stay out all night and I'll put them up in the morning -- depending on how cold it was that night in our house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• it was a raw roast, froozen, i put it in the microwave to unthaw becouse i have a cat who would probaly get into it. and i forgot about it.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 10:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2009