What show do your kids watch that you secretly enjoy too?

Me, I enjoy Oliva and Charlie and Lola. I find it funny how you never see Charlie and Lola's parents though. lol

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sponge bob and ben ten! lol I love thse two! lol my husband is addicted to iCarely1 lmao I think that is too funny!
    pixicutmom

Answer by pixicutmom at 10:45 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Ooh I forgot ICarly!!! Her brother is too funny!!!
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I kinda find myself humming along with the songs from the fresh beat band.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• All of the shows my son watches are annoying (he is 2). But over the summer I was watching a friend's daughter and she introduced me to iCarly. I actually really enjoyed that show. Now that I am not watching her anymore I don't have an excuse to watch it anymore (dammit!!)
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 10:47 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• thats so funny that ur asking that question...i absolutly love cartoons. i sometimes think im more interrested in them then him. jimmy neutron, fairy odd parents... the list goes on lol
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I like to watch Disney and Nickleodeon with my grandkids and I don't keep it a secret!!! Why should I? They are funny and not "R" rated.
    I am so tired of the primetime shows now--they are pushing the envelope to see how much they can get away with and there is too much crap. I would keep it a secret if I watched some of the movies that are out now, with violence, semi-pornographic scenes and the "F" word used a zillion times.
    Give me Disney anytime! ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• ICarly, Nevil cracks me up! and Hannah Montana, I love little Rico...lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• There's some cartoons from when my 7 year old was younger, cartoons like Peep, Little Bear, Miss Spider, and of course now it's iCarly.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:56 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Oh meant to say...Charlie and Lola is very cute!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:02 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Okay..my daughter is 16 months old...And I secretly like Elmo's World...and Curious George. I think they're interesting...they actually teach me new stuff sometimes!! Oh and my husband acutally likes Word World...in that cartoon all the characters are made out of letters and they make other things with letters....It could drive you crazy after so long, but I guess it's cool!
    LoganBishop

Answer by LoganBishop at 11:44 AM on Nov. 21, 2009