How do you explain this? Bashers please don't bother.

Many respected senior members of the military, intelligence services, and government have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report. Some even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11.Senior officials, along with over 100 esteemed professors, over 200 pilots and aviation professionals, and hundreds of architects and engineers claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed. These individuals are from across the political spectrum and have gone on record questioning the validity of the official investigation.

My question is this, why would these people do this? What would their motivation be to take such an unpopular stance? Could they possibly be right?

Bashers please don't bother. Spare us all the negativity.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Anything is possible. I wouldn't completely dismiss the reports and the rumors....just think about the Intelliegence Gaps and the people in charge since the Kennedy assasination. Something to investigate,for sure!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I agree that anything is possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Senior officials, along with over 100 esteemed professors, over 200 pilots and aviation professionals, and hundreds of architects and engineers claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed.\

***
    Because some people are just plain "out there;" some people can be "bought;" and others simply cannot grasp the magnitude of such a tragic attack on innocent civilians--so it's easier to believe it was an inside job, put it in a little box, and tie it with a bright red bow.

Seriously, have you ever asked yourself, how many people would have been required in order to pull off such an event (if it were an inside job), and do you really think THOUSANDS of people can be trusted to keep their mouths shut?!

As Benjamin Franklin said: "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• They seem like people who SHOULD know.

This makes me wonder too.

I dont trust either party.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• The argument about it involving too many people is a flawed one, since it begins with a huge assumption.Have a better one?

"I smell a rat."

Patrick Henry

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• "*** Because some people are just plain "out there;" some people can be "bought;" and others simply cannot grasp the magnitude of such a tragic attack on innocent civilians--so it's easier to believe it was an inside job, put it in a little box, and tie it with a bright red bow."

I am afraid that just the opposite is true.

It is far easier to go with the flow, buy into the official story and not question the gaping holes and inconsistencies. The official story is the one in a little box, tied tight with a bright red, white and blue bow. It is far harder to think out of the cage and question it than to believe what the corporate media tells us and go back to sleep.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I am still trying to figure out how my husband who died in the World Trade Center would not have seen all the explosives planted all over the building. Sorry planes flew into the building we all saw it happen. My husband was on the phone with me his last words were "Oh shit a plane is going to hit " then the phone went dead. Hit his office was hit dead on and then there was the fires. So many want to blame anyone but the Muslim terrorists who did this. You guys are pathetic.

Anonymous

***

So you want to believe a "handful" of people pulled this off? Let's see that "handful" would include the airport personnel in Boston and New York, the air traffic controllers, the FIREFIGHTERS who were INSIDE the towers when they collapsed, the people who were TRAPPED inside the towers and pentagon, those who evacuated from the towers and the Pentagon, and those who JUMPED from the towers, the eyewitnesses at ground zero and the pentagon (people going to work at the time by foot, waterway, bus, or car), the men, women and CHILDREN on the planes who willingly sacrificed themselves, and of course the government officials.

Yep, they're (or their families) are all keeping the secret! Whatever.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:14 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

***

im sorryfor your loss.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:16 AM on Nov. 21, 2009